The Money Junkies or All Wars Are Bankers’ Wars
Agenda21 in California Update
Public Policy Institute of California on Water Usage
Statewide, average water use is roughly 50% environmental, 40% agricultural, and 10% urban.
Despite population growth, total urban water use is also holding steady.
Public Policy Institute, Ca Water Use: http://www.ppic.org/main/publication_show.asp?i=1108
3.9 Billion of Gallons Used for 23 Fish That Probably Didn’t Survive
Wired Magazine: Environmental use includes water ‘pulses’ for endangered fish, 3.9 billion gallons used for 23 fish that probably didn’t survive: http://www.wired.com/2015/04/california-spend-4-billion-gallons-water-fish/
Governor Jerry Brown Distorts the Facts & Throws Down Executive Order
25% reduction in Urban water use by emergency executive order
Enforcement procedure for executive order
Distorting the facts
Farmers don’t take long showers
What about our lawns and urban landscape?
What about Wave Action on Air Pressure for Powering DeSalination Devices?
Corey: Check Harbor and Dana Point
China Town Movie
American Policy Center transcript
Charles Beard Author on Founding Fathers’ Motivations and Conflicts of Interest
Mesh Networks Segment
Bowling Alone – Book Title
CC2009 Militia Section of Articles of Freedom
THEREFORE, We, the Continental Congress 2009, declare that a proper method to counter federal usurpation of said Rights is to encourage the People of each of the Several States to study and exercise their Right to keep and bear arms, and to engage in the following civic actions:
1. Meet with your County Sheriff and ask for assistance and guidance in establishing a Constitutional Militia.*
* The term militia, inherently separate from the State National Guard, means ‘Constitutional Defense Force’ comprising all citizenry capable of bearing arms and under proper authority, in defense of themselves and the states.
2. Converse, build coalitions, and develop networks of communication with like-minded organizations concerning the importance of Constitutional Militias, preparedness, and the protection of our Right to keep and bear arms;
3. Lobby State Legislatures to introduce and/or pass a version of what is commonly referred to as the “Firearms Freedom Act”;
4. Utilize existing “Second Amendment Scorecards” on each of their representatives.
In the News:
Walmart closes stores for 6 months over ‘plumbing’ | http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wal-mart-suddenly-closed-5-135231172.html
Rand Paul claims Hillary has secrets that will derail presidential bid: http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-17/rand-paul-keeps-saying-that-a-secret-scandal-will-wreck-hillary-clinton-soon-
Marco Rubio Wants You To Be Very Afraid
History of America’s One Percent – Episode # 9