Lowest Risk, Highest Reward
The Agenda: By 2031, there are State Citizens in all 3,100 counties across the several states that have achieved the standing enforcing the US Constitution’s Comity clause found in Article IV, Section 2, Clause 1 (4-2-1) and associated guarantees such as Article IV Clause 4, a guaranteed republican form of government in each state.
Watch the Agenda31 Reboot Video Below
Learn how Corey is going from a Defendant to a Plaintiff in a new Agenda31 supported State Citizen Supreme Court Case.
Never a Better Time to Live Tyranny Free
This journey to aver Article IV Section 2 Clause 1 (4-2-1) State Citizenship began over ten years ago and has been chronicled and documented via podcast episodes, show notes and documentation found at this website.
Corey Eib’s 2016 court case to terminate Social Security Administration participation was docketed in the US Supreme Court. (Listen to Agenda 31 podcast episodes 134 for details.). Due to structural mistakes and tactical errors Corey’s case was declined, and the merits not heard by SCOTUS.
4 to 421 Monthly Supporters Will Fund Securing SCOTUS Ruling on the Article IV Comity Clause & Resources to Duplicate Across 3,100+ Counties
More than ever Corey’s Social Security case and the associated substantive questions it raises are the tip of the spear if state citizens in any of the several states wish to live tyranny free. Agenda31 is getting rebooted and with your support Corey will once again bring a court action to end participation in the Social Security Administration.
SC3: State Citizen, Supreme Court, Subscription Club
Agenda31 Rebooted is part podcast, part social network, part exclusive forum to share best practices for filing, and part subscriber funded law-fare to secure our constitutionally protected rights.
We’re crowdsourcing $150,000 to support this new lawsuit, a new year’s worth of content and value for value networking benefits.
When you join the State Citizen Supreme Court Subscription Club (SC3) with one of three options below you have made the lowest risk, highest reward investment available with a chance at making a real difference.
- Live Streamed & Archived Video Updates from Corey on SSA Hearing Status
- New Agenda31 episodes including guest appearances on popular podcasts
- User account on federated Mastadon social network for Agenda31 supporters
- Exclusive access to Corey and Todd’s previous documentation and never before heard recordings of Corey engaging government personnel
- Agenda31 Personalized Business Cards (with your new A31 Mastadon handle or what ever you wish).
- All Watcher benefits plus the following:
- Exclusive access to Agenda 31 Producer & Enforcer Forums, Chat Rooms
- Exclusive access to secure shared documentation
- Access to court record resources in each of the Several States
- Invitation to Agenda31 Supporter Summit in 2022
- Agenda31 Metal Storage Box Engraved with Article IV Section 2 Clause 1 of US Constitution
- All Producer & Watcher benefits plus the following:
- Direct access to Corey and Todd
- Assistance establishing the next Low Risk, High Reward Target of Opportunity to further aver 4-2-1 State Citizenship in your state. Example: CA’s firearm-DMV alliance that requires one to waive the 2nd Amendment to purchase a weapon.
- Agenda31 Personally Engraved Brass Oil Filled Compass
Enforce the Comity Clause (4.2.1) and Empower the First State Citizen to Leave SSA While Remaining in the State
Corey and Todd return to the podcasting for first time since May 2017. Corey explains why his writ of mandamus to compel the Social Security Administration and CA DMV got docketed at the Supreme Court and why it also got dismissed. Down, but not out, Corey proves it's...
At the end of this episode, Corey and Todd share they are taking a hiatus from a weekly podcast for the summer and discuss getting more active off the air with researchists previously discussed. Corey explains a recent FAA ruling on drone flights and how it...
Corey takes a much deserved break this week, and Todd promotes additional podcasts that open up the brain pan as well, including the No Agenda Show, the Scott Horton Show, and the American Underground Network weekly Talkshoe. Todd recaps last week's episode and how...
Todd is away this weekend, and Corey interviews a government employee of more than 30 years on the subject and implication of Supreme Court Decision Brushaber v. Union Pacific R.R. Co. This is one of the most information dense podcasts ever produced by Agenda31, and...
In the Morning! Today's episode addresses "a guy writing a book"'s assertion that Agenda 31's goal "is to look like you know what you're talking about, to an audience of conspiracy theorists, rather than actually figuring things out in the real world. That you're...
The Agenda31 podcast as a Youtube video is NOT advertiser friendly, according to the feedback Corey got after submitting it for monetization on the Google owned video website. Danielle DiMartino Booth's new book Fed Up: How the Federal Reserve is Bad For America is...
Todd challenges Corey with friends' and family's push-back on veracity of averring Article IV state citizenship. Don't all US Citizens also have state citizenship anyway? And, are not the rights that are no longer secured, only that way because the people have not...