Lowest Risk, Highest Reward
The Agenda: By 2031, there are State Citizens in all 3,100 counties across the several states that have achieved the standing enforcing the US Constitution’s Comity clause found in Article IV, Section 2, Clause 1 (4-2-1) and associated guarantees such as Article IV Clause 4, a guaranteed republican form of government in each state.
Watch the Agenda31 Reboot Video Below
Learn how Corey is going from a Defendant to a Plaintiff in a new Agenda31 supported State Citizen Supreme Court Case.
Never a Better Time to Live Tyranny Free
This journey to aver Article IV Section 2 Clause 1 (4-2-1) State Citizenship began over ten years ago and has been chronicled and documented via podcast episodes, show notes and documentation found at this website.
Corey Eib’s 2016 court case to terminate Social Security Administration participation was docketed in the US Supreme Court. (Listen to Agenda 31 podcast episodes 134 for details.). Due to structural mistakes and tactical errors Corey’s case was declined, and the merits not heard by SCOTUS.
4 to 421 Monthly Supporters Will Fund Securing SCOTUS Ruling on the Article IV Comity Clause & Resources to Duplicate Across 3,100+ Counties
More than ever Corey’s Social Security case and the associated substantive questions it raises are the tip of the spear if state citizens in any of the several states wish to live tyranny free. Agenda31 is getting rebooted and with your support Corey will once again bring a court action to end participation in the Social Security Administration.
SC3: State Citizen, Supreme Court, Subscription Club
Agenda31 Rebooted is part podcast, part social network, part exclusive forum to share best practices for filing, and part subscriber funded law-fare to secure our constitutionally protected rights.
We’re crowdsourcing $150,000 to support this new lawsuit, a new year’s worth of content and value for value networking benefits.
When you join the State Citizen Supreme Court Subscription Club (SC3) with one of three options below you have made the lowest risk, highest reward investment available with a chance at making a real difference.
- Live Streamed & Archived Video Updates from Corey on SSA Hearing Status
- New Agenda31 episodes including guest appearances on popular podcasts
- User account on federated Mastadon social network for Agenda31 supporters
- Exclusive access to Corey and Todd’s previous documentation and never before heard recordings of Corey engaging government personnel
- Agenda31 Personalized Business Cards (with your new A31 Mastadon handle or what ever you wish).
- All Watcher benefits plus the following:
- Exclusive access to Agenda 31 Producer & Enforcer Forums, Chat Rooms
- Exclusive access to secure shared documentation
- Access to court record resources in each of the Several States
- Invitation to Agenda31 Supporter Summit in 2022
- Agenda31 Metal Storage Box Engraved with Article IV Section 2 Clause 1 of US Constitution
- All Producer & Watcher benefits plus the following:
- Direct access to Corey and Todd
- Assistance establishing the next Low Risk, High Reward Target of Opportunity to further aver 4-2-1 State Citizenship in your state. Example: CA’s firearm-DMV alliance that requires one to waive the 2nd Amendment to purchase a weapon.
- Agenda31 Personally Engraved Brass Oil Filled Compass
Enforce the Comity Clause (4.2.1) and Empower the First State Citizen to Leave SSA While Remaining in the State
Todd is joined by film maker friend Justin Holstein, who agrees in questioning everything is the first step to making things better for yourself as well as others you may be able to help. Corey is on a hiatus until next episode.
Greetings and Happy New Year! The show notes for this week's installment (Ep113) are posted and the summary of the show is pasted in below, too. Are any A31 listeners up for summarizing an episode or two for us? We are short on show notes for the following episodes,...
Corey recounts his visit with fellow No Agenda listeners as the JC Dvorak meet up at the aptly named "Citizen" club in Beverly Hills. Dialogs with CHP and Ventura PD attendees are recounted, among others. The rupee 500 and 1,000 notes are being called in by...
Summary goes here.... are you an avid listener? Please summarize this episode and post in the comments below and we will use the best one. Thanks!
Summary goes here.... are you an avid listener? Please summarize this episode and post in the comments below and we will use the best one. Thanks! https://youtu.be/EiVzYLlZpvM
Summary goes here.... are you an avid listener? Please summarize this episode and post in the comments below and we will use the best one. Thanks! Fake Turf Program Fraught with Fraud - More Agenda21 The Metropolitan Water District’s massive $340-million turf rebate...
What is your definition of "state"? What definition of "state" did you volunteer to be governed by? Why are Corey's efforts so loathed by some? What's YOUR strategy to make a difference? If you don't have one, supporting Agenda31 is your strategy. Donate today and...
Corey and Todd play back their Friday pre-recorded interview with Adam Kokesh, author of FREEDOM! available at www.TheFreedomLine.com. Kokesh is coming off a 60 city tour promoting his book and message of non-coercive freedom through peace and cooperation. Kokesh was...
Feedback and questions from A31 listeners is played backed, answered and reviewed in light of a forthcoming Agenda31 Introduction Video. Corey and Todd debate attributes of Social Justice Warriors and how the worship of government or central planning is a hallmark of...
The Globalism versus Americanism agenda of Trump is evaluated. Agenda21 history is recalled. Courts of record in California is reviewed. Bicycle licensing on the horizon? And Carey Wedler's video essay to liberals is played and extolled. [playlist...